Summer madness

Summer madness

Well I thought I'd heard it all, but obviously I haven't

One of my lovely organists today is going to start a two week cycle ride, the length of the whole country, to raise money for my renovation and new pipes.  Wow!

I'm told he's going from South to North  -  not sure why, but then I've never been on a bike  -  and will play 4 organs on the way.  He's playing my keys here in the Abbey next Thursday evening

All my followers can easily check on his progress.  He's obviously seen how modern I can be and is going to keep a Blog  -  just like I do  -  and put photographs on something called Instagram

How good is that!  And I do hope he will be able to raise lots of money for the work that I need to be done

Now, Dear Follower, what are you going to do to raise £££s for me?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wind (not a repeat!)

A book about me!