I take the Biscuit!

I take the Biscuit!

Crumbs, really?

Yes, really.  I am such a modern old lady, with my own blog as you know, that I’m now available to see on a “podcast”

My friends tell me that Shrewsbury biscuits are iconic and famous.  And they help put this lovely town on tourist trails

The Shrewsbury Biscuit podcasts are also iconic and famous, and also help put this lovely town on tourist trails, but they are to listen to rather than to eat

One day last year I was visited by nice Mr Alex, complete with camera, headphones and microphone, and he spent time climbing around my platforms, talking to some of my Abbey friends, and listening to my wonderful sounds

He was amazed - of course.   I’m not sure he had realised just what a complicated old lady I am, or how many pipes of all different shapes and sizes I have, or indeed that you can climb up a ladder to view all my innermost workings

So yes, he was astonished and loved seeing and hearing me.  He took lots of photos - and a nice vid too - and his podcast can still be found

Give it a try!

PS no Shrewsbury biscuits allowed on my platforms - the crumbs might just clog up my chests and actions

Editor:  Shrewsbury Biscuit’s Hillie podcast can be found at https://www.theshrewsburybiscuitpodcast.co.uk/the-shrewsbury-biscuit-podcast-hillie-at-shrewsbury-abbey/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer madness

Wind (not a repeat!)

A book about me!