What’s this about?

 What’s this about?

Does anyone know why there is so much fuss about a C major chord?

 

My friend Mr Nigel keeps on about this chord - he really wants to start practising it, he says, but can’t do so until I’m finally completed and in tune

 

He also says its not any C major chord.  It is a famous chord.  It is a big fat fff chord played with most of my pipes, new and old.  He really needs to start practising it to be sure of getting it right, with all the nuances it needs

 

And apparently its needed for a piece by a very famous French composer  -  a piece with lots of tunes (just for a change  -  it is French after all), a very big orchestra, and lots of people will come to my Abbey just to hear this?

 

So what’s all the fuss about?  Do tell me if you know!

 

Editor note:  here are two clues for you to help Hillie work this out!!



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer madness

Wind (not a repeat!)

Let’s talk trunks