Another book about me

Another book about me


I’ve already told you how excited I was last year to hear there was to be a book about me

 

Apparently this is been sooo successful (well, obviously it was going to be) that there is to be a Second Edition…………………….

 

This second edition is being written right now, but I won’t be allowed to see it until it has been published

 

The First Edition (a best seller as I’ve already said) talked about an even older organ, talked about my lovely building, and described all that has happened to me over the last 109 years

 

The new edition describes all Mr Gary’s important work over the months while I was asleep.  It has very interesting detail about all my new pipes, saying where they’ve come from, and also talks about all the changes made to make me sound even better than before

 

I’m even told there will be Corrections  -  which apparently always happens when a book is updated

 

So friends, do start saving your pennies, for the second edition of the book is bound to be just as popular as the previous edition, and will have even more interesting information for you to read  -  about me and how I’m now Complete! 

 

Wow  -  just the thought of being Complete after 109 years of incompleteness, makes me soooooo excited




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer madness

Wind (not a repeat!)

Let’s talk trunks