A very very famous visitor

 

A very very famous visitor

 

Dear friends

 

I assume you all have pocket diaries, although some of you might also be as modern as me and use New Technology……………………….

 

In October, we are going to have a very famous person coming to play me

 

A clue  -  he played me beautifully just before Mr Gary began to take me apart and send me to sleep;  in Birmingham, he plays another organ by Mr William’s family, one even older (and bigger!) than me;  and his initials remind you of a famous annual motorcycle event

 

I will say no more about him, but you MUST all come to hear him play

 

In his concert he will include some music especially in the memory of Miss Catherine, who sadly is no longer with us, and never heard any of my new sounds.  So that’s another reason to come to Mr XX’s concert, a concert which is of course………………………. my OPENING RECITAL!!

 

Wow, that will be soooooooooo exciting.  I’m expecting this fantastic concert to be a complete sell-out so book your place early

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer madness

Wind (not a repeat!)

Let’s talk trunks