I must have fallen asleep.

 

I must have fallen asleep  -  now what’s been going on?

 

Still in the same place, obviously, but something feels different

 

I can see it’s now 2021, so I’m coming up to 110 years old in September.  I now know I’ve been sleeping for 10 months (yaaawn  -  it was so nice)

 

Something feels different, so let me check around my limbs to see what’s happening.  Perhaps I’d better see if nice Mr Gary is around to ask

 

…………………………………………………………………………..

 

That’s better.  Now where was I?

 

Well I have found out that Mr Gary has been so busy, bringing all my lovely pipes back to tip top shape, and even adding some new ones

 

But where are those new pipes?  I know that Mr William always intended me to have some more trumpety pipes, some of which were to be very large (because I sit in such a large building) but these were never installed.  He was also going to give me some very large wooden box pipes  -  some of which were going to be over 30 feet high.  But there isn’t much space here for new pipes so I’m not sure where they will have been placed

 

My keys and stop heads all seem to be in the right place, and they do look very clean, but I wonder what’s happened about the flashing lights people had warned me about.  I did say that although I like the sound of theatre organs, I am a very grand old lady (but very modern thinking, obviously) and wouldn’t take kindly to lots of new buttons and lights.  So I wonder what Mr Gary has actually done?

 

I’ll take a look and get back to you all with my latest news.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer madness

Wind (not a repeat!)

Let’s talk trunks