Another year


Another year

Advent is coming again

I’m stirring up my reservoirs, getting my blowers in good shape, for it’s a time of preparation - for another Christmas and for an exciting year of change

You know I like this time of the year, when it’s damp and not too cold.  My pneumatics work well and I sound all the better for it.  My friends in the choir are preparing for carol services and folk come from far and wide to sing Mr George’s Messiah

And after Christmas, it will start to get really exciting.  I’ve already told you that I will be played by international stars, and my fame will spread even further.  Also all the plans for the work on me will start to come together and after Easter it will begin to happen

Yes, another year, but probably the most important for me since 1911


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer madness

Wind (not a repeat!)

A book about me!