Incident today


There was a incident today and I’m afraid I upset Mr Brian

He was playing some very nice hymn tunes and getting all ready to play for the service on Sunday morning.  But, by mistake, his fingers touched one of my buttons and all my stop heads shot out and jammed.  I was telling you about my decaying hinges and this is one of the problems that occurs.  Touch my buttons in the wrong way, and I jam  -  I really don’t want to do this, but it can happen

Anyway Mr Brian was all of a tizz, and wondered what had happened and what to do about it.  He tried turning my electric power off, that didn’t work.  He tried kicking me  -  that definitely didn’t work either.  Then he looked at my buttons and realised one was pushed in too far.  All it needed was a little turn to the left  -  simple when you know how.  We are now friends again, fortunately

So all was now well again but this problem will happen again, when someone touches my buttons in the wrong way, and shows how delicate my leather hinges are these days



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer madness

I take the Biscuit!

COMPLETE AT LAST