The is one more problem to tell you about


The is one more problem to tell you about

Mr Gary comes regularly to try and keep me in tip top condition.  To get to all my pipes and hinged motors, he has to crawl all round my insides, often in among all that dirt, and often having to squeeze into narrow spaces.  To get up into my inside areas he has to climb a long ladder, which he now has hooked onto the side of my platform, but I do worry that it will eventually be too difficult for him  -  although at the moment he is still young enough for there to be no problem at all

But someone does need to improve access to my innards and pipes.  I have seen pictures of new organs  -  looking clean and sparkly, with shiny new pipes, but also with walkways and built-in ladders to make it all so much easier 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer madness

I take the Biscuit!

COMPLETE AT LAST